Software Engineering - Video | Mumbai, India | Full Time
Are you ready to revolutionize entertainment?
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Agile Coach …
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Drive agile transformation strategy and rollout plans for Mumbai office
- Design and deliver transformational agile training for engineering, product managers and executives
- Coach engineers, managers and partners on applying agile principles to their productsand work environment
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Establish yourself as a leader with vision in the agile community through speaking and writing
- Identify opportunities to continuously optimize and improve and drive transformation to realize the opportunities
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE:
• College Degree
• Hands-on agile coaching experience on transforming to agile methods
• 5 years experience in a software company, in a variety of roles from developer to leader,
manager or coach
• 3 years of hands-on experience with scrum, kanban and other agile practices
• Strong presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
• Capable of multitasking and transforming multiple teams at once
• Experience with coaching Executives
• Able to work with individuals and teams across all levels within the company
• Able to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
• Plays well as a member of a team
• Certified Scrum Coach or Kanban Coaching Professional
• You have done experimentation and data driven decisions in an agile environment
• You have experience with data management and Platform as a Service products
• SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
Our passion for music, TV, movies, and sports is at the heart of everything we do. But what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Sydney and Queensbury to Amsterdam, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment are celebrated and innovation can come from anyone. If you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.