After Hours Editor, Germany - Perfect for Non morning people
Content - Video | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Full Time
Be prepared to love what you do! Gracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, music and sports metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google, Spotify, M-GO and Hulu, top consumer electronics and cable companies such as Kabel Deutschland and Deutsche Telekom, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota all over the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for an After Hours Editor, German
Monday to Friday 12:30 - 21.00 -1 weekend day a month
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Acquire and record correct information regarding German TV and VOD programs.
- Write and rewrite German synopsis for movies, shows and episodes.
- Research and populate information such as cast and crew, awards and age rating.
- Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content through research.
- Serve as the first point of contact for After-hours client requests.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide updating of outdated information.
- Ensure the accuracy of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to editorial, communication and technical procedural and operational needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a German native speaker and have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- High quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work accurately under deadline.
- Good knowledge of German television programming preferred
- A background in journalism, copy writing or translation is a plus.
Our passion for music, TV and entertainment on the open road, is at the heart of everything we do. What really makes us tick though is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Copenhagen, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment is celebrated and innovation can come from anyone, not just people with offices and fancy titles. So if you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of global entertainment technology then please contact us today!