Vice President of Finance
Finance | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
Gracelock Industries (GLI), headquartered in El Segundo, CA, is an innovative e-commerce marketplace platform focused on transforming large, fragmented industries through online commerce, community, and feature-rich content.
As the Vice President of Finance, you will report directly to the CEO and support the strategic and financial management of the business including forecasting, strategic planning and budgeting, financial modeling, cash management, and reporting.
- Leadership: Lead the FP&A and accounting function through managing and interfacing with the various Controllers of GLI's operating companies located throughout the U.S.
- Financial Strategy: Synchronize operating and financial strategy, manage to budget, and lead forecasting and strategic planning process
- Reporting: Support all financial reporting to executives and investors; includes financial statement packages, compliance certificates and borrowing base reporting
- Accounting: Partner with accounting teams in order to ensure that accounting procedures are in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Treasury Management: Monitor use of credit and manage AR / AP strategies
- Systems: Direct any future development of financial planning systems and financial reporting applications
- Provide financial support and expertise throughout the company including cash flow analyses, variance reporting, short-term and long-term range profitability analyses and financial projections.
- Lead and energize the Company’s finance team, building a high performance team and culture
- Bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to the work, and focus on team members’ careers and professional development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance is required
- 12-15 years of experience in progressive Finance and/or Accounting roles
- Conversant in US GAAP accounting rules
- Experience working in asset based lending and with loan agreement
- Experience with financial model building
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, BI tools, and other data management processes
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze large data sets while also summarizing results for executive level discussions
- Must be able to work independently (with minimal supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- Must have strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Must have strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent technical, oral, and written communication skills
- Position is based in El Segundo, CA
- Excel wizard.
- Full benefits.
- Stock options in well-funded and growing enterprise.
- Opportunity for promotion to CFO.
- Flexible work from home.