Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Director
Marketing | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
eMerchantClub is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Director (DMR). This position will report to the President but work independently; collaborate with assigned marketing partners executing and overseeing digital marketing initiatives. The DMR progressively will work on complex digital marketing initiatives to help create sales leads and inbound calls for Call Center Sales Executives.
- Apply broad-based knowledge of digital marketing principles, techniques, and project development, advise and assist development of the business’s outreach to potential leads, and implement well-thought-out and creative web marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop performance metrics and reporting for ROI by campaign type. Recommend and implement avenues of improvement to marketing management.
- Make recommendations and create initiatives for new lead-creation strategies.
- Work with the sales team to understand, gather feedback and adjust campaigns to ensure top-notch performance.
- Work with the Communication Director to create and test new landing pages, ads, and marketing collateral.
- In collaboration with the Communications Director, create project plans for campaign launches to execute on time and accurately. Includes project planning, project plan creation, and ongoing management, execution, and implementation of web initiatives.
- Ensure defined brand strategy is consistently applied during development of web properties.
- Collaborate with other departments, including IT, to ensure that web projects are executed to their full potential, within deadline.
- Stay abreast of current concepts, techniques, technology to offer contemporary solutions.
- May provide direction, oversight and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field required from a regionally accredited institution or a proven track record of success.
- A minimum 5 years of professional experience in web marketing.
- Proven experience executing digital marketing campaigns for a variety of audiences.
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be substituted upon hiring manger’s approval.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Google Analytics, WordPress platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships at all organizational levels.
- Excellent presentation skills to present a variety of information, from simple to complex.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to provide clear communications among all stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, organizational and successful project management skills in order to translate, define, coordinate and manage project requirements based on stakeholders’ input.
- Good attention to detail, analytical and networking skills.
- Knowledge of media placement processes among multiple media channels.
- Applied knowledge of marketing analytics, ROI metrics and earned value assessment.
- An ability to work independently on a project or collaboratively as a team player and able to integrate with a diverse team with varying opinions and ideas.
- Well-defined knowledgebase of sales, marketing and business development concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and cope professionally with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.