Account Manager for Luxury Packaging Co.
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Our Account Managers are responsible for professionally and effectively representing GPA Global. The Account Manager provides a consultative evaluation of our Client’s brand packaging, supply chain, and logistics needs to align with GPA’s core competencies.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with Clients
- Execute profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; facility capabilities
- Build internal relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional colleagues to drive strategy and new business opportunities with key strategic partners
- Communicate effectively with cross-functionally with design, engineering, business development, marketing, to define and refine strategy to exceed Client expectations
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of GPA Global corporate/business capabilities and resources
- Ability to drive GPA advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation
- Report and communicate to leadership Client pain points and barriers to success
- 2 plus years of Brand Packaging industry experience driving large enterprise Accounts
- Successfully established turn-key International supply chain programs
- Proven track record of developing, communicating and driving strategic programs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the experience to develop working relationships at all levels of management
- Conflict Management
- Driven for results
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Comfortable with C Level engagement
GPA Global offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
GPA Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.