Summer Delivery Driver
Logistics | Gourmet Gorilla | Full Time and Part Time
A fast-growing, mission-driven school lunch catering company is seeking a reliable & friendly delivery driver to join our energetic team. This position will deliver organic, handmade school lunches to children all across the Chicago area. We provide the trucks, uniforms, and materials. You provide the attention to detail to ensure each order is delivered accurately. Employment for this position would start in May/June and run through Mid August, with the possibility of year-round employment after August based on performance.
The ideal driver will possess super customer service skills and flexibility to work with teachers, directors, staff, and schoolchildren of varying ages. In this position, you will have the opportunity to join a family-owned company with a startup feel, gain skills and experience in the organic food distribution industry, grow within the company, and help us achieve our mission of providing nutritious meals to all children. You should have strong moral character, with a willingness and appreciation for open dialogue and transparency.
Must have valid drivers license.
Applicant must have a clean driving record, reliable, presentable, can do attitude as well as attention to detail and timeliness . Please inquire with resume and cover letter. Background checks are conducted.
Gourmet Gorilla Delivery Driver
- Packing truck with delivery items
- Checking and confirming delivery items
- Deliveries in and around Chicago
- Delivering quality customer service to schools
- Hours: 6 am – 1 pm (approx)
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Location: 1200 W Cermak
- Start: Immediately
- Pay: $11.50/hour
- Must have a valid drivers' license
- Clean driving record & background check
- Applicant must be reliable, punctual, presentable
- Knowledge of Chicagoland streets and geography a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs and occasionally climb stairs