School Foodservice Server - Wisconsin
On-site Server | Beloit, WI | Full Time and Part Time
Gourmet Gorilla’s mission is to strive for a sustainable future for our children by providing local and sustainable school meals and healthier eating options!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Set up and break down of breakfast and lunch line layout
- Basic food prep
- Portioning a variety of food items
- Preparing meals for service at schools
- Dish washing, cleaning and sanitation of cafeteria
- Committed to being punctual, adhering to the time and attendance policy
- Keep students informed of the scheduled menu and new items
- Able to identify and effectively communicate any concerns while being solution oriented with issues that may affect food safety, quality and or the student customer experience.
- Experience in foodservice a plus
- Experience with a commercial dish washer a plus
- Attention to detail required
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation requirements
- Positive attitude, reliable, and flexible
- Enjoy being around children
- Strong communication skills
- Clean background check
- Food handler certified a plus
- Please send a resume and a short statement of why you are interested and qualified for the job
- Provide three references
Gourmet Gorilla is an Equal Opportunity Employer and require background checks. Candidates will be required to show proof of right to work. We are looking for professional, mature, committed employees.