Customer Experience Manager
Management Team | Gourmet Gorilla | Full Time
Gourmet Gorilla is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to lead our customer support & sales and marketing teams! This position will be very dynamic and requires collaboration with every department in the company.
A successful candidate is one who is focused, competitive and driven by a passion for the mission to deliver good food to kids! You should have strong moral character, with a willingness and appreciation for open dialogue and transparency. An ability to facilitate or be part of a team is essential. Have an innate empathy with a keen interest in educating or being educated while building community in and around the organization. Someone who constantly strives for greatness through problem solving and innovation, and manage challenges with energy, balance and perseverance.
- Leading and developing a growing team of Customer Account Representatives
- Manage the day-to-day activities of all team members to ensure key performance indicators and productivity levels are achieved.
- Communicate, monitor, and enforce all policies, practices, and procedures uniformly. Monitor behaviors and skills of Specialists to ensure they are professional, friendly, confident, and capable with all aspects of call handling from each type of customer Ensure all team members are responding to customer concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Offer guidance and support to all team members.
- Address escalated calls promptly and professionally in a manner that resolves the customer concern without burdening the business.
- Review and update productivity tools to monitor real-time and long-term performance, and to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage the recruitment activities to ensure the company hires the best talent available. Performance management for the team.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with other members of the Customer Experience team as well as key cross-functional managers.
- Ensure call center team members are properly supported and informed of needed information to best conduct day-to-day tasks as well as special projects.
- Personable and ability to empathize, flexible to change
- Works well in a high-paced environment
- Experience leading a team of customer service professionals
- Demonstrate knowledge and passion for the Gourmet Gorilla mission
- Strong writing skills
- Internal sales experience preferred
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop, Excel, Microsoft Word
- Interest in start-up business with rapid growth
- Flexible to change
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume.