Medical Assistant / LPN
Goshen Health | Goshen, IN | Full Time, Part Time, and Internship
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus!
$3,000/yr Tuition Loan Repayment towards existing student loans!
Tuition reimbursement towards continued schooling!
View all Medical Assistant openings at Goshen Health MA/LPN Jobs
Position can be filled by Medical Assistant (MA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), EMT, or Paramedic
At Goshen Health, you won't find any employees – only Colleagues – who are encouraged to share their ideas and are empowered to improve their work environment.
Experience the Goshen Health difference
To us, caring means more than always being there for our patients. It also means making sure all the needs of our healthcare professionals and our support staff are met along the way.
More than 2,000 Colleague-driven ideas are implemented each year through our innovative TUL program (The Uncommon Leader), making our organization a better and more efficient place to work.
Under the supervision of the designated manager, the Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant provides care to designated patients in collaboration with Registered Nurses and providers in accordance with established policies and procedures. This position performs duties associated with direct patient care and quality improvement activities. Assures completeness of ordered procedures and treatments, instructs patients concerning procedures, treatments and needs, and ensures medical orders are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Current license as licensed practical nurse issued by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
- CPR certification.
- Experience in family practice setting is preferred*
Medical Assistant or EMT
- Graduate of an accredited career/vocational school with a medical assisting degree, certificate or diploma or completion of basic or advanced EMT course.
- Must hold active AAMA/CMA/RMA Board certification or pass exam given by any credentialing agency for medical assistants to be considered a "credentialed medical assistant or hold an active EMT Certification.
- Colleague has 6 months from time of hire to become certified MA (AAMA, CMA, RMA, CCMA)
- Must maintain license, certification and or credentials in good status to perform required job duties.
- CPR certification.
- Experience in family practice setting is preferred
- Apply today for Medical Assistant openings at: https://goshenhealthcareers.hctsportals.com/search/allied-health/jobs?gloc=1&q=medical+assistant
- Contact us for info regarding our Externship Program
- $1,500 Bonus
- $3,000/year Tuition Loan Repayment
- $3.00/hr Float Team bonus
- Bilingual candidates receive $1.00 per hour in addition to base pay
- Grow in our supportive work environment.
- Empowerment to make improvements
- Profit sharing to 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits