RNs/LPNs/HHAs (FT/PRN) - Wichita, Newton, El Dorado, Wellington
Clinical Care | Wichita, KS | Full Time and Contract
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RNs, LPNs and Certified Home Health Aides to join our team of caring professionals serving patients and their families in Wichita and the surrounding areas.
- Certified Home Health Aide / 8a-5p / Mon - Fri
- Registered Nurse / 8a to 5p / Mon - Fri
- RN Back-Up On Call / Fri 5p to Mon 8a / guaranteed base + per visit pay
- LPN-On Call / every other weekend + 2 to 3 nights weekly
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Home Health Aide
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Minimum One Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Nursing - Current Kansas Nursing License
- HHA - Kansas Home Health Aide Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Background Checks
Benefits / Full-Time - 5 weeks paid vacation based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.