RN Team Manager / Hospice / *5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Full Time
Our Mission…serving people with compassion and dignity.
Good Shepherd Hospice is growing! We seek an experienced RN with strong leadership skills and a passion for providing excellent service to join our Patient Care Manager team leading and supporting our field staff.
2016 Hospice Honors Recipient
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Patient Care Manager leads their assigned clinical team, and is ultimately responsible for supervising all clinical components including –
- Management of the assigned clinical team
- Care planning
- Managing patient care expenditures and assuring both regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Promoting and modeling excellence in the delivery of care and customer service
Benefits *5 weeks paid vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Oklahoma
- At least 2 years of clinical management experience
- At least 2 years of Hospice or related healthcare experience
- A working knowledge of the hospice care philosophy and symptom management
- A good understanding of hospice regulations and quality standards of care
- Can successfully pass criminal background check
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.