RN Team Manager / Hospice / *5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking an experienced RN to join our leadership team us as Patient Care Manager serving patients and their families in the Tulsa area.
*At least 2 years of clinical management experience, and at least 3 years of hospice or related health care experience required.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Patient Care Manager oversees hospice patient care, facilitates team conferences, orients new clinical staff, supervises interdisciplinary team members, reviews new referrals, assists with staff assignments and participates in quality improvement activities. The PCM is the leader of the patient care team and responsible for supervising all clinical components involved with the patient's and family's individualized plan of care.
The Patient Care Manager is responsible for:
- Care Planning
- Managing patient care expenditures and assuring both regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Promoting and modeling excellence in the delivery of care and customer service
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Oklahoma
- Nursing degree from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hospice or related healthcare experience
- A working knowledge of hospice care philosophy and symptom management
- A good understanding of hospice regulations and quality standards of care
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.