RN Patient Care Manager
Clinical Care | Lenexa, KS | Full Time
Immediately Seeking Hospice Patient Care Manager
Seeking An RN With Outstanding Leadership Skills To Assume Responsibility For The Overall Direction Of Patient Care
Good Shepherd Hospice of Lenexa is looking for a decisive leader who is passionate about quality care and excellent service to join us as Patient Care Manager.
This rewarding role offers enriching professional challenges and a secure future with a growing organization. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
The Director of Clinical Services oversees hospice patient care, facilitates team conferences, orients new clinical staff, supervises the interdisciplinary team members, reviews new referrals, assists with staff assignments and participates in quality improvement activities.
The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for:
- Care Planning
- Overall Patient Care Operations
- Responsibilities include managing all patient care expenditures and assuring both regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
1. Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Kansas
2. Nursing Degree from an Accredited School
3. At least 2 year of clinical management experience
4. At least 3 years of hospice or related healthcare experience
5. A working knowledge of hospice care philosophy and symptom management
6. A good understanding of hospice regulations and quality standards of care
7. Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.