RN Openings - PT / 8a - 8p / Weekends or Every Other Weekend
Clinical Care | Wichita, KS | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The Hospice Registered Nurse provides nursing care including the assessment, education, counseling and treatment of patients. Working as a member of the interdisciplinary team, you will evaluate, and revise a plan of care based on patient assessments and team input.
Part Time Positions Currently Available:
8am to 5pm - every weekend
8am to 5pm - every other weekend
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Our San Antonio office opened in late 2012. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.