RN On Call/ Evenings+Every Other Weekend /5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Grove, OK | Full Time
Our Mission....serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RN to work On Call evenings and every other weekend in the Grove area.
The On-Call RN manages the evening and weekend hours nursing needs of our patients, while working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team. The On-Call Nurse responds to all after hours phone calls promptly and appropriately, and makes patient visits as necessary.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Carrying out physician orders
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Providing services in accordance with agency policies and regulations that define scope of practice
- Participating in in-service programs
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
Benefits - * 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes mileage reimbursement, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Nursing license in the State of Oklahoma
- Minimum of one year of hospice or home health experience preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing)
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Submit resume here / or you may apply at www.goodshepherdhospice.com / or in person at Good Shepherd Hospice 2084 S Main, Grove, OK 74377. 918-786-6182
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.