RN for On Call / 5p-10p / M-TH / PT/ Hospice
Clinical Care | Oklahoma City, OK | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The On-Call RN provides nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort of our patients and their families. The On-Call RN responds to all phone calls promptly and appropriately after hours, makes patient visits as necessary and completes after hours admissions and deaths as needed.
*Part Time: Monday through Thursday / 5pm to 10pm
* Minimum of One Year of Hospice Experience Required
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future and strong leadership to guide us. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum of One Year of Hospice Experience Required
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the States of Oklahoma
- Strong Organizational and Self-Management Skills
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.