RN Case Manager / Part Time to Become Full Time / Hospice
Clinical Care | Lenexa, KS | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RN Case Manager to join our team of caring professionals serving patients and their families in the Lenexa area. The RN Case Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Currently part time - will become full time with census growth
- Minimum one (1) year of hospice experience required
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
Full-Time RNs -*5 weeks paid vacation
Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes mileage reimbursement, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off.
Inquire for information regarding benefits for part-time RN positions.
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Required
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Kansas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vehicle in Good Working Order
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.