RN Case Manager Full Time - 5 Weeks PTO
Clinical Care | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking an experienced RN Case Manager to join our team serving patients and their families in Central Dallas, Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm. The RN Case Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Preferred or Community Nursing Experience Required
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be passionate about hospice and have a servant's heart.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.