Registered Nurse (RN) - PRN / Hospice
Clinical Care | Wichita, KS | Contract
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced RN to work PRN serving patients and their families in the Wichita area. The PRN RN assesses, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, while also working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
Minimum of one year of experience in hospice, home health or geriatric care preferred
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum of One Year of Experience in Hospice, Home Health or Geriatric Care Preferred
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Kansas
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
- Can Successfully Pass Background Checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.