Registered Nurse (RN) - Part Time
Clinical Care | San Antonio, TX | Part Time
Immediately Seeking Part-Time Registered Nurse
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) who embraces the hospice philosophy and has a heart to serve people with compassion and dignity?
Good Shepherd Hospice is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work part time in our San Antonio office. The part-time RN assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers, and other members of the interdisciplinary team. This position may include weekdays and weekends.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Our San Antonio office opened in late 2012. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Registered Nurse (RN)
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for:
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Hospice RN
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vehicle in Good Working Order
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.