Registered Nurse (RN) On Call - Hospice
Clinical Care | Pearsall, TX | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Immediate opening for experienced RN to join our team serving patients and their families in Pearsall area. The On-Call Hospice RN promptly responds to phone calls and makes visits to supplement the nursing care needs of our hospice patients/families.
$2000 Sign-On Bonus
- Full-Time On-Call position -7 on and 7 off
- Hospice experience required
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Benefits-5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K Investment Plan with Matching
- Education Fund
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off Per Year Based on Accrued Hours
- Responds Promptly to Phone Calls
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Hospice Experience Required
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
- Can Successfully Pass Background Checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.