Regional Quality Assurance Nurse / OK and TX Region
Operations | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking RN with auditing experience to join our Regional Quality Assurance Team. This position will provide clinical auditing support through periodic visits to our Oklahoma and Texas locations. The Regional Quality Assurance Nurse will complete on-site investigations and risk assessments, complete chart reviews (and provide results to the Compliance Officer), improve quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, and provide education to implement changes.*Travel will be required on average of 2 weeks per month.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Broad clinical background with at least 2 years of Hospice experience
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid regulatory compliance programs preferred
- Knowledge of electronic medical records, with preference towards experience in records review and auditing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to take initiative, effectively utilize problem-solving skills and adjust to changes in policies and procedures
- Effective organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide education as requested
- RN licensed in the State of Oklahoma and able to obtain licensure in Texas
- Valid driver’s license
- Vehicle in good working order
- Appropriate auto liability insurance coverage
- Can successfully pass criminal background check
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation based on accrued hours.
Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage and travel expense reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid vacation time based on accrued hours.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.