Regional Quality Assurance Nurse
Clinical Care | Houston, TX | Full Time
Immediately Seeking Regional Quality Assurance Nurse
Are You A Nursing Professional With High Energy and a Can-Do Attitude?
Good Shepherd Hospice is accepting resumes for a Regional Quality Assurance Nurse. This position will provide clinical auditing support through travel for onsite visits at Good Shepherd Hospice locations throughout Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas and Missouri. The Regional Quality Assurance Nurse will complete on-site investigations and risk assessments, complete chart reviews and provide results to Compliance Officer, improve quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, and provide education to implement changes.
This rewarding role offers a leadership opportunity, enriching professional challenges and a secure future with an industry leader. Keywords: Compliance. Resource. Review.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid regulatory compliance programs preferred
- Knowledge of medical records with preference towards experience in records review and auditing practices
- Broad clinical background with at least 2 years of Hospice experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to take initiative, effectively utilize problem-solving skills and adjust to changes in policies and procedures
- Effective organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide education as requested
- RN licensed in the State of Texas.
- Valid driver’s license
- Vehicle in good working order
- Appropriate auto liability insurance coverage
- Can successfully pass criminal background check
Our competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.