Regional Director of Sales
Sales and Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
Immediately Seeking Accomplished Regional Director of Sales for the Houston, San Antonio and Dallas, TX Region
The Regional Director of Sales will implement and coordinate the company’s sales and marketing strategies within their region to ensure long term business viability. The Regional Director of Sales will support the day-to-day business development operations of Hospice Sales Representatives by assisting them in establishing and developing new business contacts, refining market analyses and maintaining current relationships, as well as developing and implementing sales plans and achieving established growth quota’s.
This Regional Director of Sales will build and foster a positive, ethical compliant sales culture by using proven methodology to drive sales as well as extensive field training. The role requires top notch communication and strategic planning skills as well as multi-site management. Weekly travel is expected.
Regional Director of Sales Responsibilities
- Work with and independently of the Executive Directors at each site to ensure timeliness of training, reviews and ongoing management of assigned sales representatives
- Ensure that new strategies and messaging are conveyed and utilized by all sales representatives in a way that can be measured
- Daily monitoring of sales activity and use of required technology
- Manage sales representatives toward growth while maintaining relationships with top referrals persons at each site as determined by the Executive Directors and sales leadership team
- On the ground Sales Representative training and performance strengthening coaching
- Availability to Sales Representatives when traveling to ensure consistent success
- Analysis of competitive market at each site
- Assist with development of market and companywide specific growth strategies
- Assist with recruitment, hiring and onboarding processes for prospective Sales Representatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication daily with sales leadership team
- Attain and exceed goals consistently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or management preferred
- Sales experience in the health care industry (Pharmaceutical Sales, Hospice, Home Health, etc.)
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Competent organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of defined region including sales representatives and top accounts
- Ability to forecast needs and set priorities
- Ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of your region
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and practical application experience with general office computer systems (i.e. Microsoft Excel), internet, email and desktop navigation
- Ability to perform timely completion of all required reports
- Experience with formal sales training
- Must be a highly ethical, self-motivated team player
About Good Shepherd Hospice
Good Shepherd Hospice is a regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Good Shepherd Hospice offers competitive pay and a benefits package that includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, an education fund and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.