PRN Sitter For Hospice Patients
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Part Time
Immediately Seeking PRN Sitters for Hospice Patients
Good Shepherd Hospice is looking for Patient Sitters to provide an additional caring presence for our hospice patients. Patient Sitters work flexible, PRN assignments under the supervision and guidance of the clinical management team. As part of our special support team, Patient Sitters provide close observation of patients as a "sitter" only, and alert the hospice staff of any immediate or potential problems, concerns or requests.
Candidates must be must be a RN, LPN, CNA, HHA, Social Worker, or Chaplain.
- Provides close observation of patients and alerts hospice staff of any potential problems or concerns immediately
- Respects all aspects of confidentiality
- Maintains compassionate and thoughtful demeanor and communication style with patients and families
- Certified/Licensed in the State of Oklahoma (Nurses, Aides, Social Workers)
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vehicle in Good Working Order
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.