Office Assistant (PT) - Hospice
Operations | Dallas, TX | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with dignity and compassion
- Part-time position - Monday through Friday / 9am to 2pm.
- Responds to telephone calls, take messages and forward callers to appropriate staff members.
- Provides clerical support to the Hospice staff.
- Meets/greets visitors, and directs them to the appropriate person/department.
- Assists the Office Manager in implementing/maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance to company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
- Assists with monitoring, ordering and organizing of supplies.
- Position requires someone who is committed to providing great customer service with a positive, caring and responsible demeanor and attitude.
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, and Missouri. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desire it. Every member of our medical team - and volunteer staff - receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Experience in working in a professional office environment a plus.
- Comfortable with managing a high volume of incoming phone calls.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.