Nurse Practitioner (APRN) / PRN / Hospice
Clinical Care | Independence, MO | Contract
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking compassionate and experienced Nurse Practitioner to work in collaboration with physicians and the Interdisciplinary Team in conducting face-to-face visits to assure the continued medical eligibility of our hospice patients.
*2017 Hospice Honors Recipient
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Completing face-to-face visits with patients as assigned
- Providing clinical assessment results to the hospice medical director after making face-to-face visits with patients, as assigned
- Participating in the recertification process and collaborating with the Interdisciplinary Team to promote coordination of patient care
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Demonstrating a respectful manner and courteous behavior to fellow employees, patients, patients’ families, and professionals with whom we partner, and following the core values of our organization
- Minimum of two (2) years of nurse practitioner experience and one (1) year of hospice experience preferred
- Graduate from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Current state RN license and Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) license
- Valid driver’s license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.