Medical Records Asst - Full Time
Operations | Olathe, KS | Full Time
Med Records Clerk / Hospice / FT / Experience Required
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
*One to two years of medical records experience required. (Candidates without medical records experience will not be considered.)
The Medical Records Clerk plays an important role within our Good Shepherd Hospice Team by helping to ensure that medical records are accurate, complete and meet all regulatory and compliance standards. The Medical Records Clerk also assists the administrative staff with responsibilities and other assignments as requested.
Full Time / 8am to 5pm / Monday through Friday
Our ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor, as well as the ability to be accountable, flexible and collaborative-minded. All of our team members are expected to have well developed customer service skills and demonstrate a commitment to the Hospice philosophy of care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- One to two years of medical records experience required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to multi-task and demonstrative initiative with assigned responsibilities.
- Detailed oriented
- A team player who can keep deadlines and provide appropriate communication regarding progress with projects and requests.
- *One to two years of medical records experience required. (Candidates without medical records experience will not be considered.)
- A high school diploma with at least two years of college or comparable work experience in a professional medical environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Must demonstrate a working knowledge of HIPAA and privacy of information regulations.
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.