LVN On Call (FT) / Hospice
Clinical Care | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The Hospice On Call LVN makes visits under the direction of a Registered Nurse to supplement the nursing care need of our patients and families.
- Full-Time Position - Monday through Friday
- Hospice Experience Required
Benefits - 5 Weeks Vacation Based on Accrued Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401 K Investment Plan with Matching
- Education Fund
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off Per Year Based on Accrued Hours
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence throughout Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, and Missouri. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical staff and volunteer team receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Returning phone calls promptly
- Carrying out physician orders under the direction of a RN
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient's condition and needs, after consulting with a supervising RN
- Communicating with medical professional, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Elevating necessary matters to the attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program
- Current state license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Hospice experience required
- Valid driver's license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.