LPN / Hospice / Mon - Fri / 5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Muskogee, OK | Full Time
Our Mission....serving people with compassion and dignity.
The Hospice LPN makes visits in accordance with the physician’s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Nurse Supervisor. Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be comfortable with assessment skills. Experience in computer based charting a plus, but will train if the candidate has good basis computer skills.
- Full-time position - Monday through Friday / 8am to 5pm
- Minimum of one year of hospice experience preferred
- 5 weeks paid vacation
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Carrying out physician orders under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Providing services in accordance with agency policies and regulations that define scope of practice
- Participating in in-service programs
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
Benefits - 5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- Current state nursing license as a LPN
- Minimum one year of Hospice experience required
- Valid driver’s license
- Appropriate auto liability insurance coverage
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.