LPN for Weekend On Call / 16 Hours Per Week Guaranteed
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity
Seeking experienced LPN to work On Call weekends. The On-Call LPN responds to after hours phone calls promptly and appropriately, and makes after hours visits to supplement the nursing care needs of our patients/families.
*Part Time - 16 hours per week guaranteed.
*2016 Hospice Honors Recipient
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Carrying out physician orders under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Providing services in accordance with agency policies and regulations that define scope of practice
- Participating in in-service programs
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
- Nursing license in the State of Oklahoma
- Minimum of one (1) year of hospice experience required
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Appropriate auto liability insurance coverage
- Can successfully pass criminal background check
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.