Long Term Sales Liaison / Salary+Bonus Program
Sales and Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking results oriented, high-performing Long Term Care Liaison to expand our long term care business.
The successful candidate will possess high character, a proven track record of long term care sales results, and the resolve to grow a territory through relationship building and flat-out hustle!
● Salary plus generous performance based bonus package structured to provide top range pay for a success oriented candidate.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for our employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Long Term Care Liaison is responsible for generating business from territory referral sources including long-term care facilities, as well as skilled nursing and rehab, assisted living, independent living facilities, and personal care homes. Specific position responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing territory sales plan
- Generating business from new and established territory referral sources to meet census goals
- Aggressive scheduling of appointments to existing and potential referral sources
- Coordinating with operational and clinical staff to ensure an exceptional customer service experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or health related science preferred.
- Prior outside sales experience in Long-Term Care Industry that includes territory management
- Hospice sales experience preferred. Home Health, Nursing Home, Clinical Liaison, or prior Facility Sales experience required
- Ability to work independently in the management of assigned responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills a plus
Salary plus generous performance-based bonus compensation package, as well as competitive benefits that include mileage and expense reimbursement, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, an education fund, and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.