Life Enrichment Coordinator
Operations | Tulsa, OK | Part Time
Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for serving seniors? Do you have experience developing programs that help seniors pursue meaningful lives?
If so, Good Shepherd Hospice invites you to apply for our Life Enrichment Liaison position, where the successful candidate will be responsible for providing musical talent to long term care, assisted living and independent living facilities. At Good Shepherd, we recognize that meaningful programs bring purpose, spontaneity and joy to the lives of facility residents and their families. As the Life Enrichment Liaison, it is your goal to offer musical programming that encourages socialization and mental engagement. The successful candidate must be able to sing and play a musical instrument and have a passion for working with the elderly.
- Experience singing and playing a musical instrument
- Available to work 20 hours a week
- Ability to travel within a 65 mile radius of Tulsa
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with patients, residents, families, staff and vendors
- Excellent organization / follow up skills
- Self starter who requires minimal supervision
- Team player who enlists the support of peers, supervisors and vendors to ensure success
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and email
Good Shepherd Hospice is a regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Good Shepherd Hospice offers competitive pay and mileage reimbursement for this position.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.