IT Support Specialist / Experience Required
Operations | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced technology support specialist with excellent customer service skills to serve as a leading IT voice within our organization.
*2+ years experience in an IT technical support/desktop support position supporting Windows PCs, productivity software and Smartphones required
The IT Specialist will proactively assist our employees with their productivity tools including desktops, laptops, Smartphones, productivity software and job-specific software. Based out of Oklahoma City and serving a 4-state region, the primary schedule is normal operating hours, Monday-Friday, with some evening/weekend/holiday on-call support, as assigned. The successful candidate will deliver efficient and effective problem resolution along with constructive advice that empowers our employees to maximize the value of technology in their daily work.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Windows PC imaging, configuration, repair coordination and troubleshooting
- iPhone Exchange Mail configurations/troubleshooting
- Outlook configurations/troubleshooting/repairs
- Learn and support custom software program for Hospice and Palliative Care
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and coordinate repair for hardware, software, network and peripherals issues
- Generate, track and close trouble support tickets for all IT related issues in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and participate as the point person for technology issues
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot AV equipment for meetings and events
- Migrate clients to updated software with appropriate support and pro-active education
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in an IT technical support/desktop support position supporting Windows PCs, productivity software and Smartphones required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 7, MS Office 2007 - current including Microsoft certification
- Experience with:
- Active Directory, Exchange, Email Archive and Storage Management
- Data backup/recovery
- Industry-specific software
- Remote software installation/patch management
- Windows command line and scripting
- Creating user documentation
- Researching technology for specific uses
- Passion for new technologies
- Strong sense of personal ownership
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Extremely well organized, detail and data oriented
- Adaptable to change and the growth of the business
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.