Hospice Triage RN / FT / 7 Days On & 7 Off / 5 Wks Pd Vacation
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The Hospice Triage RN responds to phone calls and makes visits to supplement the nursing care needs of our patients/families.
- Full-time position / seven day on and seven off
- Hospice experience required
About Us - celebrating 25 Years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Returning phone calls promptly
- Making visits as necessary
- Carrying out physician orders
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Elevating necessary matters to the attention of the patient care manager
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Current Oklahoma RN license
- Hospice Experience required
- Valid driver’s license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.