Hospice Triage Nurse PRN - Weekends
Clinical Care | Dallas, TX | Contract
Our Mission...serving people with dignity and compassion.
The Hospice Triage RN provides nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families. The Triage RN responds to all phone calls promptly for the DFW market and appropriately after hours, makes patient visits as necessary and completes after hours admissions and deaths as needed.
- Weekend PRN - 5p - 8a
- Hospice experience required
- Must be an RN
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Respond to Phone Calls Promptly
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Cultivate communication and bereavement skills
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Minimum one (1) Year of Hospice Experience Required
- Current Texas Registered Nurse License
- Strong Organizational and Self-Management Skills
- Critical Thinker with Good Judgment
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- Valid Driver’s License
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.