Hospice Sales Rep / Full Time/ Houston metro / Salary+Bonus
Sales and Marketing | Houston, TX | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking an experienced Hospice Consultant to join our team serving the Houston area. The successful candidate will possess high character, a proven track record of sales results, and the resolve to grow a territory through relationship building and flat-out hustle!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for our employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Hospice Consultant is responsible for planning, organizing and promoting public and professional awareness of Good Shepherd Hospice while increasing census and territory growth as a company.
- Develop and communicate strategies that promote awareness of hospice philosophy in the territory.
- Conduct in-services on hospice service for physicians, civic groups, churches, nursing homes, and other appropriate groups.
- Utilize required technology daily (email, Outlook, CRM).
- Conduct meaningful competitive analysis.
- Maintain high call average per week and have strong follow up skills.
- Identify partners for contract negotiation.
- Attain and or exceed goals consistently.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient/family status.
- Works and builds relationships with Physicians, Hospitals, Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Clinics, Community Agencies, Churches and Community Groups.
- Works, builds and maintains positive internal relationships; fostering teamwork internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of hospice or home health sales experience required.
- The successful candidate will possess high character and a proven track record of sales results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of technical or scientific products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Salary plus performance-based bonus compensation package, as well as competitive benefits that include mileage and expense reimbursement, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, an education fund, and paid time off.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.