Sales and Marketing | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Are You A Great Sales Person with Home Health Experience Who Wants To Make A Difference?
Good Shepherd Hospice of Oklahoma City is looking for a home health specialized sales consultant to join our team. The qualified candidate will possess high character, proven sales success and the resolve to grow a territory through relationship building, category development, superior sales planning and flat-out hustle.
As a Hospice Sales Consultant, you call on physicians, hospitals, home health providers, medical directors, public administrators and other referral sources within an assigned territory to promote our services.
Our new Representative will spend the majority of their time in the field, focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral sources
- Becoming the hospice education resource by conducting in-services – in conjunction with clinical staff – that promote Good Shepherd Hospice services to physicians, civic groups, churches, nursing homes and similar groups
- Meeting with patients or their family members within care facilities
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations
- Reporting activity daily using required technology daily (email, Outlook, CRM)
- Productively using pre- and post-call planning, in-call information gathering and weekly sales meetings to achieve a high degree of account management efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintaining a high account call average per week, scheduling a baseline of set appointments and employing strong follow-up skills
- Always being ready to share a positioning statement that explains the unique benefits for specific individuals, practices and institutions of working with Good Shepherd Hospice
- Clearly defining their intention to gain a referral to each account from their very first call and being ready and confident to ask for the sale after relationship and trust building
Desired Skills & Experience
- Non-clinical Home Health experience required
- Proven record of robust sales performance
- Knowledge of proven account management and sales call techniques preferred
- Healthcare background (Pharmaceutical Sales, Hospice, Home Health, etc.) preferred
- Must be able to call on doctors and healthcare administrators, understanding their areas of practice and articulating relevant benefits (we will teach)
- Must possess strong customer service and follow-up skills
- Must be a highly ethical, self-motivated team player
About Good Shepherd Hospice
Good Shepherd Hospice is a regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Good Shepherd Hospice offers full-time employees competitive pay and a benefits package that includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, an education fund and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.