Hospice RN - PRN
Clinical Care | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced PRN Hospice RN for the San Antonio and surrounding area. Work as little or as much as you'd like!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Our San Antonio office opened in late 2012. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Commitment to Providing Excellent Customer Service to Patients and Families
- RN License in the State Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.