Hospice RN Part Time / Every Other Wknd 8a to 8p
Clinical Care | Wichita, KS | Part Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The Hospice RN makes visits, under the direction of a registered nurse, to supplement the nursing care needs of our patients/families in the Wichita area.
- Part Time Position / every other weekend / 8am to 8pm,
- Hospice Experience Required
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Returning phone calls promptly
- Carrying out physician orders under the direction of a RN
- Informing the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs, after consulting with a supervising RN
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Elevating necessary matters to the attention of the patient care manager
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
- Current state license as an RN
- Hospice experience required
- Valid driver’s license
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.