Hospice RN or LVN - PRN
Clinical Care | Fort Worth, TX | Contract
Our Mission....serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking an experienced Hospice RN or LVN for PRN work in the Ft Worth area. Work as little or as much as you like!
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- LVN-Carrying out physician orders under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Communicating with medical professionals, the hospice team and others
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Providing services in accordance with agency policies and regulations that define scope of practice
- Participating in in-service programs
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
- RN-current state license
- LVN-graduate of an accredited program and current state LVN license
- Hospice experience required
- Valid driver’s license
- Appropriate auto liability insurance coverage
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.