Hospice RN or LPN On Call - Full Time
Clinical Care | Olathe, KS | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking an experienced RN or LPN Full Time On Call - 7 days on, 7 days off for our Olathe, KS market.
The Hospice On Call RN provides nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families. The On Call RN responds to all phone calls promptly and appropriately, makes patient visits as necessary and completes admissions and deaths as needed.
Benefits - 5 weeks paid vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Returning Phone Calls Promptly
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Carrying Out Physician Orders
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Demonstrating strong communication and customer service skills
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing)
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Kansas
- Valid Driver’s License
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.