Hospice RN Case Manager Full Time - North Houston
Clinical Care | Houston, TX | Full Time
Good Shepherd Hospice of Houston is hiring for an experienced Full Time Hospice RN Case Manager to serve our patients within our North Houston market.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
RN Case Manager
The RN Case Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for:
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum one (1) year hospice experience
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.