Hospice RN - Case Manager Full Time
Clinical Care | Saint Joseph, MO | Full Time
Seeking an RN who embraces the hospice philosophy and has a heart to serve people with compassion and dignity.
Good Shepherd Hospice is looking for an experienced Full Time RN Case Manager to join our team of caring professionals serving patients and their families in the St Joseph, MO area. The RN Case Manager assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of Hospice patients, working with families, caregivers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
This rewarding role offers a leadership opportunity, enriching professional challenges and a secure future with an industry leader.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Our San Antonio office opened in late 2012. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Professional Management of the Patient and Family
- Communication with Medical Professionals, the Hospice Team and Others
- Maintaining Accurate, Up-to-Date Records
- Training the Patient and Caregiver
- Elevating Necessary Matters to the Attention of the Patient Care Manager
- Minimum One (1) Year of Hospice Experience Preferred (or previous experience in home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing required)
- Registered Nurse Licensed in the State of Texas
- Valid Driver’s License
- Vehicle in Good Working Order
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation
Our competitive benefit package for full-time employees includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.