Hospice Home Health Aide - Weekends
Clinical Care | Oklahoma City, OK | Part Time
Good Shepherd Hospice of Oklahoma City is looking for an experienced Hospice Health Aide.
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Requirements (include, but are not limited to)
- Certified in the State of Oklahoma as a Home Health Aide
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- 1 year experience in hospice, home health, geriatrics or general medical/surgical nursing
- Commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
Good Shepherd Hospice offers a generous compensation and benefit package for full-time employees including paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off. For part-time employment, check with the hiring manager about specific benefits available to you.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.