Hospice Home Health Aide/CNA - Full Time
Clinical Care | Grove, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Immediate opening for an experienced CNA or certified Home Health Aid who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families.
- Full-time position / 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or geriatrics preferred
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Certified in the State of Oklahoma
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.