Hospice Executive Director RN - Generous Comp Pkg
Operations | Houston, TX | Full Time
Our Mission: Serving people with compassion and dignity.
Good Shepherd Hospice has an immediate opening for a ROCKSTAR RN or LVN Executive Director to lead our Houston, TX, team. We're looking for a proven professional, with strong leadership skills who thrives on growing market and providing exceptional patient care. Office is located in the 77014 zip code.
What we are looking for:
- A critical thinker who knows how to listen
- A decisive leader who is passionate about quality patient care and excellent service
- A leader with a heart for serving people with compassion and dignity
- An adaptable problem solver
Benefits - *Salary plus generous performance based bonus / 5 weeks paid vacation
Our competitive benefits package includes a generous performance based bonus program, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off and 5 weeks paid vacation.
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Service excellence drives our model for providing quality, compassionate care at the end of life. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. For over 25 years, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall direction of hospice services and for maintaining standards of care to comply with federal and state regulations. The Executive Director:
- Establishes, implements and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote company standards of quality care and customer service
- Engages, develops and supports team members to reach their highest potential
- Provides oversight of quality assurance, performance improvement, utilization review and risk management plans while ensuring compliance with state, federal and accreditation regulations
- Tracks key performance indicators to develop and implement initiatives designed to ensure excellence in all aspects of the delivery of care to our patients
- Fosters ongoing collaboration with the hospice team and partners with whom we work
- Assuring both regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Managing all patient care expenditures and operational costs
- Staffing and productivity
- Care planning
- Documentation practices and procedures
- Training and education
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school
- A minimum of three years of hospice or home health leadership exp preferred
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of Oklahoma
- Knowledge of the hospice care philosophy and interdisciplinary team approach
- Good working knowledge of hospice regulations and quality standards of care, hospice federal and state guidelines, as well as Medicare and Medicaid hospice payor requirements
If you meet these qualifications, please contact Allison Wolfe at 405-465-4451
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. Passionate about life.