Hospice Aide/CNA (FT)
Clinical Care | Lenexa, KS | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Immediate opening for experienced Certified Home Health Aide who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families.
- Full-time position / Monday through Friday / 8am to 5pm
- 5 weeks paid vacation based on accrued hours
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care.
Benefits -5 weeks paid vacation time per year based on accrued hours
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K Investment Plan with Matching
- Education Fund
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off Per Year Based on Accrued Hours
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Certified in the State of Kansas
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or geriatrics preferred
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.