Operations | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
The In-House Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, evaluating and referring qualified candidates to Good Shepherd Hospice locations throughout Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, and Missouri.
- Full-time salary plus generous incentive bonus position.
Minimum of 3 years previous experience in high volume hospice, home health or pharmaceutical recruiting for sales, clinical and non-clinical positions preferred.
Benefits - salary plus incentive bonus
Salary plus generous incentive pay structure. Our other competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401 K investment plan with matching, and paid time off.
About Us - celebrating 25 years!
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as longs as they desired it. Every member of our medical team - and volunteer staff - receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline recommended.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in high volume recruiting for hospice, home health, hospital or pharmaceutical sales, clinical and non-clinical positions preferred.
- Proven track record in ability to proactively source candidates by phone, database, online resources and networking channels.
- Adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ATS.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions demonstrating independence and flexibility.
- Extremely organized and able to produce reports and metrics.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.