Clinical Liaison RN - Full Time
Clinical Care | Olathe, KS | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a regional provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for our employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. Good Shepherd Hospice is Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The Clinical Liaison is a registered RN who is responsible for maintaining and increasing the use of Good Shepherd Hospice in assigned nursing facilities in an ethical and compliant manner. This Liaison provides education and in-servicing. Assisting with excellent and positive communication between GSH and partnering facilities is vital to the success of this role.
- Work closely with identified referral sources in all assigned facilities to ensure all eligible patients who need hospice, receive it in as timely a manner as possible.
- Assist with admission planning by communicating with the patients’ physician and the nursing facilities regarding the evaluation and admission (if eligible) orders, evaluation, plan of care, medications, etc. This may include the copying of all records necessary to hospice care and the orchestration of DME.
- Utilize required technology daily and weekly (email, Outlook, CRM).
- Conduct a meaningful competitive analysis in assigned facilities.
- Maintain a minimum call average or 50-60 per week to referral sources; these calls should include the follow up with referral sources of patients who were evaluated but not admitted to the hospice program.
- Conduct informational visits and evaluations with patients and families.
- Attain and exceed goals of 13 or more eligible patients monthly and consistently.
- Assist with development of market and company wide specific growth strategies.
- Please list what you need the person to do here. Try to make these tasks sound as interesting as possible.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of the Kansas and must be in good standing with the license board.
- Must provide evidence or renewal as required by GSH policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid license to drive an automobile and have an acceptable driving. record as required by the automobile insurance carrier.
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques and market analysis with a strong desire to meet and beat goals.
- Commitment to the hospice philosophy of care.
- Extensive experience in consultative sales; expertise and knowledge of customers and competition a must in the assigned region
- Salary plus performance-based bonus compensation package, as well as competitive benefits that include mileage and expense reimbursement, paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, an education fund, and paid time off.